Sunday 24 November 2013

Pre-Christmas sale on the website!

Hello again,
I can't believe it's the last week of November already. How is everyone's Christmas shopping going?
Since many of us around the world are in difficult economic times, I thought I would have a pre-Christmas sale on the Pirate Treasures website to make the present buying a little easier. There are around 140 designs in the sale, all with 10% the regular price. Take a look in the Sale section in the left hand column at the bottom of the shop categories. There is jewellery from all of my shop categories - steampunk jewellery, pirate charm bracelets, necklaces and earrings, contemporary beaded bag charms and charm bracelets, vintage inspired jewellery, plus some handmade cards and art. I have tried to include items across the price ranges and styles so there should be something for everyone, no matter what their taste!  
These are just a selection of the designs in the sale...
Black and silver charm bracelet
Steampunk cog earrings
Rose ring available in various colours
 
Green pirate charm bracelet         



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments, thanks for reading my Blog!