Sunday 30 December 2012

Sorry I broke my promise...

Oh dear, I know I actually promised to blog within a month and then it got really busy with Christmas and now all of a sudden it's nearly January!

So, a quick resume: decorating got done, see before (well, during) and after photos below. Lots of horrible dark mahogany-ish stained wood painted a billion coats of white paint, walls painted "water" and a new stair carpet.
 

 I've had the busiest ever Christmas shopping season on the website, which was great. I barely had time to make any jewellery as I was packing orders and doing daily trips to the Post Office. Most popular this year were steampunk cufflinks, pocket watch charm necklaces and glasses chains. I sold a few steampunk designs in my Etsy shop too and have had lovely feedback from my customers. It's always nice to hear that people are happy with their purchases!


 


 As it's the end of the year, I'm having a sale on the website at www.pirate-treasures.com with 15% off lots of designs - do come and have a browse! While that's going on, I've done a quick stock-take and am making more of the repeatable designs to replenish those running low after the Christmas buying frenzy! Once that's done I can make a start on using all the fantastic new charms I have, there will be some great new necklaces and some interesting cufflinks. That's all I'm saying for now, you'll have to visit the website or Facebook page (not making any more blog post promises!) to find out!

Bye for now,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments, thanks for reading my Blog!