Friday 19 November 2010

Children in Need & November Sparks

Today is BBC's annual Children in Need fundraising day, so I have decided to donate 10% of any sales from today until midnight tomorrow night. I should have Blogged earlier, but I Tweeted (a miracle!), put it on Folksy and Facebook, so that should do.
Have a look at this blog to see more Folksters' Children in Need plans - and why not get some Christmas shopping done at the same time! 


I'm joining in with Folksy's "November Sparks" listing club for the last half of the month. Here's a few of the things in my Folksy shop







~Jane

2 comments:

  1. I want those...esp the middle item :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya from your newest follower from the Crafts Forum :-)
    Just off to get a coffee and read some of your more not so recent posts (hint hint), I love your work though its stunning :-)
    www.silverthistlebeads.com/blog
    Francesca@slverthistlebeads.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments, thanks for reading my Blog!