Thursday 7 October 2010

October Folkfest on Folksy!

Hands up who knows about Folksy ? If you don't, then you're in for a treat when you click the link! Folksy is a great website where UK artisans can set up their own shops to sell their handmade items - from jewellery to ceramics, crochet to greetings cards,  candles to hand carved rubber stamps and practically anything in between. Also, there are some great shops where crafters can buy materials to make their lovely goodies.

Each month this year there have been listing clubs, where Folksy sellers set themselves a challenge to list a new item each day. I've joined in this month, which has the cool title of "October Folkfest"! So as it's the 7th today, I have so far listed seven new items in my shop: here's a selection...




Have a look around Folksy , it's an ideal place to do all your Christmas shopping and support British artisans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments, thanks for reading my Blog!