Wednesday 3 February 2010

One a Day - 17 to 20

On the weekend I had a play with some ivory coloured glass pearls. I got a big bag of them for my Beads & Findings website http://www.blackpearlbeads.co.uk/ so decided to use some myself.
Day 17 I made two memory wire bracelets, the first was a very simple one and the second a bit more elaborate with silver plated daisy spacers and matching ivory seed beads in between the pearls. One end loop has a glass pearl and the other has a mother of pearl heart.
Day 18 I stuck to the same theme and made a matching necklace on tigertail wire.

Days 19 & 20 - I haven't made anything 'new' as such, but I made some more necklaces to increase stock of existing ones on my website's Kitsch section.


I started watching the new series Vampire Diaries last night, it was a soooo contrived and seemed to me to be "lets cash in on the popularity of vampires and make a show almost like Twilight, hmm, teenage girl starts new school, vampire boy can use his charms to make people do what he wants"...I gave up at that point as I'm a fan of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight saga and felt it was going to be so similar it would annoy me! So I feel like making something Twilight inspired today....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments, thanks for reading my Blog!